Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Who's More Likely To Get Cystic Fibrosis

I do not exclude the knees!

Hejj, again did not write, I know, I'll kill for it, because how can I do not write it I start to complain to just anyone who has this deep in the ass, and perhaps even not-.- (tj.dzisiaj xdd)

Well, I'll describe my problem:

In January, I did get hurt after ktoryms training, from that time became terribly hurt my knees ...
From January to now I've been training for almost 20/36 -.-
Although the visit to the doctors try to wait as long as possible, because I'm afraid that once again ruled on my current indisposition, so next month I'll be back and I can not ... and do not want to ...
Now I have ordered the coach to test the next morning ... (not I get up in the picture ;///) zapierdala roentgenowskie knee ... do not forget again, if only to draw cells from the pocket, because my sweet foci did not come out ... after that I go for a consultation with orthopedic surgeon, and I have to ask them about my decides health ... If the opinion is positive (and this must be, well ...) I go on a grouping of ...
How not to be positive, it'll write itself, and forging the signature of a doctor, if only to go ...
trainer told me that this is nonsense, if I go, and after two days I'll tell her it hurts my knees ...
Even if one were so it was the knee will not be an excuse ... I could be hurt like hell-camp will not let go ... just gotta go, I need ... how will it hurt to have powiedzonkiem cheer, "Enjoy that did not you know how painful labor "xdd

I do not know how it hurts porób in the coming years I'm not going to find out ...
child only after 27 xdd
can advance, how to feel for the role, which I doubt xdd
beyond that, I'm so lazy, that life as I know, even I will not want to child "to do" xdd
little self-criticism, about xdd

Kuro but I promised that I would do it with a new cousin, and I do not know how do I swiveled ^ ^ '

hmmm, Sims can help me with this .. mvahahah ... .. I have a theory for the hen has 4 new cousin ... Damn, my luck ... our communities Invision Power you have one son, and what you get? 4 daughters-.-

whore, I hate people who do not rather, they do not understand sarcasm, you still do not know its definition ...
Such a ćwierćinteligentka with spelling at the level of a preschooler with severe dyslekcją writes me here, and amazingly on my nerves ... not only that, it still is one of the technocymbałów and wł.głównym this in my classroom ... Blond wieśniara manages an urban Dziunia, albeit with a poor outcome of this how probably hard for her job ... It's me saying that I have a brain with a touch of silicone plastic, although it exceeds the limits of the concept of 'stupidity' ... Like ... hmmm ... cheap Chinese fake silicone and plastic, DD
Yes, the crowd, because I was pissed off because I thought that is normal, but I am convinced every day that has ADHD, and is a regular dysortografię impertynenckim entity from the village, which it seems that there is somebody because he is blonde, and asks for your comments on the alleged fact of their stupidity ... not all are, but it is for those who are not making up stupid-.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment