Friday, April 8, 2011

Pain In Middle Of Back And Rackling Chest

not!

not interest me new friends, especially by some fucking nk-.-
hah, here's how I got the message:

"Hello, one of your friends (not I will give that :P ) said you're cool and interesting and the pictures I see that yet, and really beautiful and highly recommended that you get acquainted with you :) signed up here just for you, but the problem is that I have difficulty on NK with the addition of pictures and only slowly opening up the page, it ucieza opportunity to write the list. I do not know what to do here, perhaps try poobcowac by [link died here] because I have a poll there. Click Yes to me and we will be able poobcowac. Waiting ;) "

As for this: Hu ... it is that to me, because now I'm in love ... no matter how happy or not ... important that I'm in love! (In his own reflection in the mirror , PP [not kidding ...])- and hu ... I care about him, that's a different story sequence of parentheses ...

Second: How do you start to Fuckin'Princess, the first spelling, punctuation (and best margins), or at least the same knowledge of Polish language ... and then ...

thirdly, no I'm flying on the cheap articles about my supposed beauty, because it is the Pink ... specially photoshop'owa (wł.GIMP-word, DD) ... for those idiots>. \u0026lt;
Weird people of you and behind. .. lets go and think I'm easy and I will go to just anyone ...

after ente: no, my friend did not say anything ... and if she and I find out who is arranging her repay her with wizolem (przychlast so ugly, my former colleague-spots, the camera on your teeth and glasses, but with every ugly duckling will be something someday, so for me there is hope ... and an example of the 'ugly' ducklings' is our hunk, who says that is thick [and skinny that i fuck ... and no, not his xdd]-Jonas, whose boundless loffciam and do not give bicarbonate przypasować cousin to his face;])

after srente: knowledge of the Internet is to ... suck ... and not even worth it, I had them in my awesome ass ...
pick up I do not give up on the internet, because I know very well its worth ... the guy has a profile on a dating site and stay up to a few dumb "pipes", which is shit, they see someone above average, and thinks that I'll be next. ..

not ... and thank you, because I do not have what ... probably just for being returned to me without my ass and it takes my precious time, which should sit on the notes ...

Danke for reading-.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment