Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mutual Funds In Oil Companies

I'm just a sucker with no self esteem ...

not, is not so, as the title ... I'm not a loser, albeit self-esteem plays no role for me, the priority in my life xdd

I wanted to scream ... always loved to be original, and Dominic bought herself a nasty copiers same guitar, like me ... uh, spoil it by accident its xdd
ACCIDENTALLY

And so my prettier, because firstly, the prettiest hands xdd
(and those hands have najzajebistsze fingernails in the world)
Second: This guitar, which is the name of my fuckin'prince'm ...
Third: I had a strap in the UK flag that fits into my nails;))

After ente, srente etc.: I had it first and so xd
and once again tries to prove itself, that the guitars doing the right choice, not what your friends ...
apropos ... this debil, which it yesterday obsmarowałam me "sorry" ... hah, until they want to turn the fuckin Rihanna-Take a bow ...
but no ... I called her fucking and fucking only me xdd

Well, but anyway ...

I'm not jealous and that is the only thing he had learned in my Christianity by some seven years, knowingly profess the religion and a few years, "confessing" to the duress ...

pff. I would like a little bit further to describe to you my day:

morning I woke up ok.9.00, I fell asleep for an hour and ok.10.00 grabbed me cramp in my leg, it hurt me terribly and it's not the first contraction of the muscles ... mom suspects that I have anemia ... this is supposed to lose weight, so I do not care me if it peels, I want to lose weight, although I do not really think that was necessary, because as I stand, dressed in underwear in the mirror, I look for at least horny;))
(and such an approach helps in being sexy, because 70% of sex appeal to his sense of their own, 10% attitude, 10% appearance, 10% of nature and a further 10% is already the opinion of other people about what is hot and what is not ;])

and so for several minutes in the morning massaged each leg, damn it makes me hurt, and I got up 3 times ... the first time with leg pain, fell back on the bed, the second-zakręciło me in the head and dazed me ... and for the third time ok.11: 30 I woke up in the end ...
Since this morning I had a fly in the nose, just because ... I was sad and upset ... per person, about which I wrote yesterday, because "the loss of a friend" always hurts ...
ate mix of flakes, locked myself in a room and left only an hour ago, talk to your grandmother ...

in the room mostly played the awesome guitar that I had first-.-
I listened to some music, something podżerałam, then I played the Sims and I played with Natasha ...
is probably the only person who knows how to cheer me up ... treats, cuddle you such a small innocent child and once more;)

'm taking her with me, as I'll be studying;))
no tomorrow I go to church-Angela I became ill, / / \u200b\u200b

Noom and boring day so I passed ... I agreed to meet with Claudia ...
I love it ... is ... zajebista;))
from kindergarten to kumplujemy emotionally mature and more or less the same pace ...
Both are eloquent, so good to me talking to her, of course, I always like dealing with other silly, joking and pressure of all and everything will fall into ...

figured the action "with GLAN In the throat JONASOWI * w *"
useful to him;))
can wiser;))
Whom I kidding ... 'tis This specimen of the male species, and it's something I never wiser ...
but I love the guys, because they kill bugs, and I do not like bugs;))

love again, summing up my whole world, just that now that my whole world fell by one person (dopisałabym that person , which occupied most of the world before, but do not add up such an idiot is not me ^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment