Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bronchitis With Strep Throat

Today and thoughts-I hate everything about you ... why do I love you?

Yeah, today was ... horny hours: 8:28:50 p.m.

Today woke up at 10.42 ... I woke up, the toilet, computer, breakfast '... then back to old friends ... 2h Gabi ... then home , lunch and wkurwiająca 2h family and training with Sandra and Left in one of three, and the payment 550zł the camp ... so I'm going to have a 100%
I'm happy that huhu, because the retina is the meaning of my life ... there are days in which the cutting or hanging prevents me just think about the next balls, what do I need to play ... or two for-music ... lyrics ... is something I really like, but ... not devote volleyball ... even if I was to be a world star ... always will choose the format field ...
more ... 2 hours of training and return of Sandra, on the occasion of the interview which I mentioned in the previous scrap ... half an hour of aimless exile after the well-known, but the nameless streets of the city and moving meditation on the direction of my existence ... then some 18.oo house ... to write notes and another lying, because my stomach hurts ... period ... I'm not for that reason ... but ... the happiest Kuro wrote that it's good, because at least it has assured I'm not pregnant ... and the child only after the 27th .. unless the eraser and it will burst after 16;))
nom, I wrote a note, show off some of Domi
well, and then stupid description of the gg and get started ... Jonas wrote
and a great argument ... apparently a good argument clears the atmosphere, DD
yes, I know I should not have to write so pointedly on the description of the gg, because today's teen life is right there-.-
but damn , then I consider it appropriate, because as you write a message-do not write back, as I call ... a moment, do not call, do not like to talk on the phone ... will write sms ...
Anyway ... the only thing you read is probably my description, so that I considered it appropriate ...

Heh, apparently only be explained by the guilty ...
but I'm used now that all the evils of this world is me, just curious, as I zmieścili the Pandora's box, DD

`I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?`

I myself find it just a song today , just a xdd

What about me the hell is wrong, that every text reminds me of something?
ah, the life of vulnerable people ... so hard POSR, but I love it ... because it is mine;))
... donated by mistake, not by love ... or maybe the puppy stupid teenagers love the guy who used it ... but now that I am, I am, and I live ...
and live, though I wish he got killed in that case, surely it would be less trouble if there were Fuckin'Princess in the world ...

Why do I love you?

Whore, disable it debilko ... sorry, just to myself ...

bug me persona that can not be known, and later claim that they do not know ... if there were no opportunities, how the fuck?
I'm not Harry Potter, I can not talk to snakes in the ... this case, the snakes are just people like above ^ ^ '

You hate everything about me
Why do you love me?

Fuck off this bitch from the back curve of the lighthouse ... to myself ... I like to challenge the same;))
masochistic nature ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment