Sunday, April 10, 2011

Walkin Clinic For Birth Control

Vampirism ... Your voice it

family recently found that act like a vampire:
a) Do not go outside when it is too sunny, and if they come out, damn it hurts when I get my head ...
b) when it is clear ... I assume the sunglasses, not even the sun must be, simply, that it is clearly
c) spend the whole day closed in a room with curtained windows
d) sleep in a coffin (a joke xdd)
e) apparently vampires can "hypnotize gaze," ... I do not know whether it ... I can take a look tomorrow, for Monday and the school , ((
f) vampires derive energy from someone else's misfortune-so, like me ...
g) are good vampires-I do not know xdd and vampires are evil-selfish, egocentric, narcissistic, impertinent, sarcastic, pessimistic and many other such features, which I also have.
h) blood is a good xdd
seriously ... it tastes, but in small quantities ... np.przecinając a piece of xdd
i) the vampires as the biggest threat they ... other vampires ... I do not like people who have similar characteristics to me and whose company I feel like the sun ... xdd

hah, and This post is nonsense ... I want to laugh and not something I fuckin Marsjanków, DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment