Friday, April 1, 2011

Basic Gastrointestinal System Moving Gif

Hypocrisy ...

Hypocrisy is one of the things that my religion (Marsjankomaniźmie), and also in a world where I'm fucking Princess is a crime and an offense podchodzącym the death penalty ...
Death unfortunately only for me, because I do not want to move my ass zajebistego the knife to slash the throat of a person ... although it would mała punishment, because for this should be death in the prolonged agony ... (as np.codzienne podtruwanie a person until death)
These two crimes committed in my world, my friend, actually ... my stranger, I do not want to know him ... and so seriously-my cousin is right .. . Nasty individual and Prince and arrogance ... many other terms that have died ...
Hatred in my world is released, because it gives me strength ... but I hate to be sensible!
simply must ... existing in my kingdom can not but hate someone or something ... and now command to hate everything associated with it ...

to fuck when I'll learn to recognize people whom I considered a friend?
... With the rest of it even when the fucking twenty-first century, there is no such thing as friendship? If
such a thing exists, it is a command to hate with all my heart ...

"Now quickly, before we understand that this is nonsense" ... nienawidźmy is further denigrated the other, but for ourselves let's be friends!
Nienawidźmy further, toczmy devastating war for peace ... the peace of mind, because I to him / her, and I'm fucking dojebałem ...

Mother hypocritical ....
HATE
i. .. MY OWN naivety ...
I have to find someone you trust ...

Pff.Dawna friend I crabs with "strangers", which I had a friend ... and horny feel about it ...
he is a hypocrite, he asks me I do not obgadywała ...

I know enough to have a true friendship is not and will not ... people come fast, go fast, like cars on a bend ... I hate it I hate the pace of life and of the treatment of my people ...


Since then stop pozerom ... I'll always be together ... I want a new chapter ... I'll start it with a pen to write your own, with wings that grow in me when I'll cut to the past life ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment