Monday, April 25, 2011

How To Sign A Cover Letter Electronically

Today ... it's just enough -.-

So, today I've had enough ...

pospolitowałam first to write to Jonas, of course, can not write off ułom more than 3 characters ... so give it up unless I remove it from the list of gg, because for me very tempted to but it powkurwiać-.-

er ... Kuro has blocked me on gg, and is one of the two main roads of our communication (which is still occasionally facebook and sms-es) ...
blocked it as well and I'm not going to unlock ... I AM WKURWIONA, since blocked me for no apparent Because ...
ehh ... and so n that begin with (this time with her) pospolitować for some time, so fucked masochistic in nature, although it hurts me, it is for that (someone xdd) back, DD

Two Russian mendy of them ... I do not know why they do not like ... maybe because they are quite similar ^ ^ '
Not physically, but mentally-how most xdd
I mentioned:
-Both have me somewhere,
-both prefer a game than to write to me (he cs'a, she does not remember the name, but something with dragons xdd)
-both have me somewhere
-both use the 'spk' -.-
-both have me somewhere
-we both listened to Offspring (do not know how it is now-.-)
-both have me somewhere
-both the wygrażają, and you still do not meet these threats (eg, "get with the carbonate in the face" )
-both have me somewhere
-like a challenge ... not each other, albeit through me ... (yes So it is a "pate" and he "behaves the same gay, like Ronaldo and a seven-year wyrośniętym" xdd)
-and I mentioned already that both have me somewhere?
-hmmm ... what else ... seems to me that ... we both like Kubica
-I am sure that both have left me xdd
I do not want to click further dash, because strangely looks at me xdd

Thus concludes that they are similar to each other and it's pretty damn ... like so ... ... xdd tween'y
And something else: Both
ME NOT I LIKE TO ME SOMEWHERE, ((

Although I ever repay something, just do not know how xdd
Because people like me, just like anything they want, that life taught me ...

"From tomorrow I'll be polite "... ... a clear xdd tsaa

just like today odrobię lessons xdd

further good about today:
little silly to me to admit, but most of the holidays I spent with a guitar. .. at least it does not interfere with me, as a family (and I still go Jonas told them, unless I fucked him)
Today at breakfast was again an argument about my religion ...

enty I repeat again: DO NOT
I am a Christian AND ITS NOT TO FEEL ...
I will not pretend I'm not a good actress, you know, anyone who try to convince that he is not ... so I zabujałam kiego I continue to mushroom in the stew, since I'm not myself in this cholerstwie ...

przejebstwo, as well as the family of the heroine of my favorite books ... Zoey's father is a pastor, and she is Agnostyczką and had to go through what I am ...
Until you have been marked by ... whore, if I'd give it to be true to me also graced me not to put up with his life, move to a school in Tulusie vampires and start (like Zoey) walk from the most handsome and the best student of this school, the third vampire-Erick'iem Night'em format (he is seriously handsome from the description, which was in the book) ... just that later Zoey everything collapses, because it is still associated with his earthly boyfriend ( Heath'em) and slept with Loren Blake (the most handsome school teacher in Tulusie such counterpart of our Lord Wegner ^ ^''STOP! I did not mean it, if something stupid skojarzyliście * shame *)
and the rest we read xdd

I'm down, do repairs in simsach xdd

0 comments:

Post a Comment