Thursday, April 21, 2011

Egg White Cervical Mucus On Depo

yet;))

With my right knee is just as I sensed ...
when we had about the biology, I discovered that this must be it, and is, DD
Maz in the joint capsule is consumed, it is not sufficient, causing friction in articular cartilage and it just hurts me damn xdd
Some drugs and would be ... a visit to the orthopedist for the confirmation of my medical opinion, however, and I'm available at camp;))
ehh ... and those nights camp ... and running over Lake, workouts in the hall and sleeping in class at school ... it has its charm;))
aha ... and yet this wonderful smell of the training that as many shoes that we were dressed for the window issue, DD
I'm all happy, but that I am going to camp;))
it was the only trip that I can this summer ... because I have had enough of "family" trips to the Baltic Sea ...
So-called holiday in a hole in my beloved city ... I sleep from 3 to 12, I get up I go to run, then home to 100 crunches and 100 push-ups, then the computer, guitar, again some sports and to 3 when compiling ...
vacation so I'll spend a half-passively, semi-active with an emphasis on actively, DD
then can the direction of Koszalin, something like that in July, the beloved Kuro and shopping, shopping, shopping, DD I have to buy a new pair of shoes for camp , so probably forces in Kuro visit the Forum, DD
Now I'm starting to write a list of things that I take to camp, DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment