Sunday, April 24, 2011

Christian Phrase For Tattoo

Duma; PP

I'm proud of myself, because in 2011, to April I wrote any more posts than the entire 2010, 2009 does not mention;))
Apparently, in the end is nothing to write about, DD

clear how the fuck you listen to Japanese rock?
I still had to endure in the visual arts ...
already 3 or 4 "style" of music, which I hate and I wish sincerely that this trash with the rest of commerce found its end where it had originated, that is probably in a brothel ^ ^ '

anyway, this is another fucked up day for free us, but today is zeszmaciłam, writing to the person likes the bastard (czyt.pozera) ...
So, even made an effort to copy-paste method link>. \u0026lt;

ehh, boring is boring, DD
pooglądałam Faile ...

with some other ludzikami also popisało ... and it is boring ...
I have an idea ... How will
Jonas gg, is it "provoke" ... because, yes I damn boring, I prefer to argue with him, rather than sit and watch with 20 times the same movie on youtube ...

will make a fool of yourself and write to 14 people at a time that I love them, than to sit idly by and watch the monitor jebnięty ...

elbow hurts, I wyjebane the church and look forward to Thursday, because on Thursday I have time ... xdd
but damn ... on Thursday in front of him or even get a period xdd
I do not want!
pokrólować in the box go xdd
or not, because I do not have anything new xdd

and someone who comes in the box to read about nibygwiazdach (like, I'm just me real star in my Fuckin'Kingdom), care that Kubica out of the hospital?

-.- Well, me ^ ^ '
niach niach
cramps, I'm terribly sleepy ... and I do not like to sleep alone;))
I've got to cuddle a pillow to me already "bored" xdd

ehh, I do not write ... bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment