Friday, April 22, 2011

Blond Highlights For Brown Hair

another attack on Fuckin'Princess ^ ^ '

this time attacked me ... xdd
pan but I survived xdd
just me finger hurts ...
is so unfair, that's not enough that I have one "finger" less than men, it is now even xdd

laughing a little text on my part, DD
I ordered a T-shirt Offspring, D
I hope that it I come because it is only 40 cm wide at the bust, DD
might be painful, but for all the Offspring, because I adore them ... I saw the picture
wł.Bryan Dexter'a ... 'and ... the long hair, DD

not suit him ... he is best in fryzurce "sugar" as it says grandmother xdd
"because in my day not these gels were non-gels, and hair pierdzielów etc., meant for sugar "xdd

Well today it would be a luxury hair xdd

I think more and more over the purchase of Fender Staratocasterem, DD
They have a nice variety ... probably when I decide, it will choose a replica guitar Deryck'a Whibley'a;))
or buy a plain white Stratocaster / Telecaster / Ibanez and send me wg.mojego painted to your own design ... that is the English flag ... but not so simple, because it is a flag Fuckin'Princess ... looks like the UK flag, but instead of blue is black, and instead of red and pink ...

like the English ... Domi; **

FP: I do not like blue ...
D: And your sweater, what kind is it?
FP: uh .... it's .... er ... BLACK! ^ ^ '

has a talent for something palnięcia xdd

you get the fuck boring Cipkensy xdd
O-sassy Bufony Grey Existence of Complex I
design your Stratocaster / Telecaster / Ibanez xdd xdd bye

and remember, no matter what I say-I love you, DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment