Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rasied White Bumps On Soft Pallet

sleepy ...

not wyspałem up ... I could not sleep ... the reason: invalid;))
the rest ... I think everyone knows that you usually can not sleep when something happened hard to think ...
silicone mimic what my brain hurt bad;))
well, so sleepy ... I sit when compiling dressed in old jeans and a strange T-shirt;))
in the morning I tried to teach my little sister mathematics ... This is a blunt, such as pencil, which fell to me as a desk a year ago;]
So, anyway I am exhausted everyday life, but constantly looking at the color ...
-positive do not think because I do not for that I was created ...
I act on impulse, because I like it ...

guitar meanly staring at me from the corner of the room ... I guess I resent is that yesterday I was writing instead of playing with the Jonas ...
great that only today zakumałam what I wrote, DD

from tomorrow I'll be polite and only when compiling to 23.00, because then I do not know what I'm doing this ... perhaps a hormone secreted in the occipital lobe of the brain-melatonin (I think)-affects me more than a decent second;))

hurt me, my wary-obciągary xdd
he chewed it up on Saturday ...

this week and only 2 days of school ... and well ... yes shall be forever;))

today do not go to church, because yesterday evening for a very nagrzeszyłam xdd
(each is a good excuse not to go)
a confession, and so do not tell about it ... Total
This confession is good wycwaniła, because instead of talking np.przeklinałam, drank, smoked (the latter two with the "3P" I do not do), I have sinned against the commandments ... (and I give numbers) ... nothing księżulek not saying that bad ...

cunning in the world today I need ...
I can fool even a rating system in the school ...
newest tests have indicated the wrong answer, because as a feminist I can not let the stereotypical treatment of women ... (was a test for a small task bioli and true / fałsz...zdanie was: Women have less lung capacity than men ... have indicated False and wrote: "Not true, for example, Justyna Kowalczyk has a lung capacity 7l ... or no more than one man" ... you found me)
So, anyway ... my point zajebistość exceed zenith ... a the sun is shining, only when I want it, DD

Because this is my world ... Fuckin'Princess and already is ...
There is no room for Fuckin'Prince'a, because there is no ideal man for me, and how it is:
s) in life I will know it is not
b) is too far away from me
c) I will not like
d) treats me responsible
e) is not a man, because I do not think the brain and a penis (so it has very little space to think, DD)
f) as everyone can see me Only boobs xdd
g) has his life and does not want anyone to interfere in it ...
Ad.G
Fuckin'Prince finally, it's like Fuckin'Princess ... will have their own world ... his own kingdom, his own life ... in which there is no room for anything other than their own thoughts and survive in accordance with its own will ... and in his kingdom, I'm important, so ... how could it be with my Fuckin'Prince'em?

Sometimes I was so tired of ostensibly human affairs ...
forever And I wanted to pretend that the existence is a synonym for fun without consequences ... That
give up humanity for his own whims and everything is subordinated to me, because I own the world ... but a lifetime this can not be ... I know I should change, but ... not yet at this time. ..
Olewcze and unbiased approach to the sometimes life saving for us ... because when something starts to have any meaning for us, we cease to be fun ... the most important thing in life is just fun ...
I'm not sure if they'll change, it will help someone in something ... I can not promise that it zrobię.Aczkolwiek I have to change if it is not the time ... So far none of my thorn in the side of the world is not particularly, not change their behavior, style, and that far from completely self ...



Disclaimer: the thoughts came over me at night ... because I could not sleep ... I do not like the fact that just begs you to think when it's dark ...;))
and now wanted to just something to write on the blog to make it ... because I have not had any great thoughts ... it was not that my pessimism and indifference ... emotions have prevailed ... will certainly be so many times, but we'll stay the same pessimistic pig with a tendency masochistycznymi and suffering from "mamtowdupizm" Fuckin'Princess;))
That's it ... I do not know why I wrote it ... maybe I wanted to see if I can still think rationally and to write with meaning;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment