Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Insurance Premiums Paid By Retirees Deductible

Who Will I Be?

Well, I came back from today's workout with Sandra (the love you and adore peacocks; *)

talked about someone ... do not admit of a man, although the motive of the person scrolls to the last times quite often ... but I think I will go ... and stop about it (.. kurwa. already written what the sex, it's rather about who you know, D) write ... because it's a phase that, when he meets someone new, it just sticks to your head, you better know this person (Do not know about you, but at least I have;]), anyway, "fascination" passes, and friends are ... so that the person to whom we talked is not the most familiar friend ... ... whose date of birth I know by heart, and I can not remember his own xdd

but that's about it ...
Both Sandra we reached the conclusion that he is a phony and a hypocrite; / /

if so loved The Offspring, I recommend Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) ... especially the aspect of the song:

"The world needs wannabees"
"All the girlies say I ' m pretty fly for a white guy "(yeah, sure, because everyone likes dimples * sarcasm *... understand, not all the shit, as you can see ... I am tempted to add:" because not every beer is livestock "but do not add;])
" Our subject Is not cool, but he thinks it anyway He
May not have a clue, and he May not have style "
" But in his own mind he's the, he's the dopest trick "

it like that, and now what I grabbed ... when I returned home and came back a long time, because without order
went the no-name streets (I was even on the occasion of the zwyzywana child pretending to be neo skejtów, ściotowane whores with their fathers, probably, to bring such a thing, but never mind ... I still do not solemnly them my beautiful brown eyes ^ ^ ') and I thought ... I asked myself the question: if I I pozerką?
I know for sure that I'm not ... with everything I put 100% of myself ... so am I, every gesture and every word that fall is MY time, I did not mean what I say, but it is my ... only me ... I try to live my life in his style, 100%, spontaneous and enjoy as much as possible. .. I'M NOT POZERKĄ, I've never been I WILL NOT, AND IF YOU WILL, I promise PRZYPIERDOLIĆ THE PERSON!
listen to such music, what I like ... do not pretend to listen to another ...
I wear, what I like, do not get dressed for something, which I think is ugly
I do not say "love" if I'm not sure ... just that usually later, it hurts ... but I'm used, I'd rather feel pain than anything else, because it motivates me ...
I feel good in your body, never sacrifice your health to get a better look ... (object according to interviews with Sandra. I have bulimia-.-)
look how I look ... I'm creating myself and herself I do not let anyone interfere in it, also do not want to interfere in the other image, or life, but when I see that something is wrong, I can not sit back ... and maybe I, maybe it's not my thing, but ... I like when someone is real ... when you truly think, truly feels, and it is not automatic, artificial persona that exists complying with the applicable canons of style, beauty, or anything else ...

summarize
mistaken as to the people-this time,
want to correct these mistakes-are two
fall in love with poser, irony-to three ...
even greater irony, it is fall in love with this part, which was totally fake ... just four
hate and want to help and again ... another irony ... as much as 5
and the largest the irony is that I do not know ... 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment