Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Small Calla Lily Fake

Technocymbały ...

Mother, more and more I hate this szmiry which is techno!
When I hear this whole "bumcy-bumcy," it takes me such shit that I want to set up and sell it to someone glany a decent punch (but I do not want to because I would have to first move to buy glany xdd) ... or grab guitar and not caring about whether a blowin-crush the head such that the knock to his head a little bit of good music, of course, DD
extremely irritating work for me this "style" ...
like motherfucking disco ...
in my life so I listened to only two types of good music and I want to stay that way ...
of these two types were:
-rock/punk/metal
-hip-hop/rap

is 2 disappeared on me ... of course sometimes I like to go back, but is not survived in every day without the sound of an electric guitar without it ... without that thing!
hip-hop and rap I listened to last year when I was ... attention, attention ... a cheerleader ... I do not laugh!
it was useful, DD
so far I can herki (so that the "sitting position gossip" in the air, and that such a half-twine in the air;])
cords can ... er, this one yyy as defined, do not know xdd
can continue to back the bridge from being xdd
know how the stars and working on the upheavals and salt
Although no longer dance, these skills were ...
breakingu have also been the basis and typically some of the movements of the hip-hop ...

Returning to the topic ... or not ...
Still remember that for some time dancing jam reggae / dancehall, DD

And with my kickass skills I mention one more: the basics of dance on the tube-I ...
know much, I have to buy a pipe as a gift, DD
because I can not even perhaps the only item "upside down", DD

Ilya, but I should not have to reveal such secrets xdd

happened, can not be undone xdd
approaching 23 and is fucking boring, DD
good finish, because ... I do not know what to write xdd

0 comments:

Post a Comment