Monday, April 4, 2011

Cute Sayings About Bubbles

hah, the old days

love to remember, DD
old times always arouse positive feelings in me, as my negative (unfortunately, the bulk) the nature Pessimist hates;))
whore, I found old pictures, zacieszam and thus change the attitude of the people ...
and just ...
I am a hypocrite and an officially command be hypocrites! xdd
and is now behaving like "sucker with no self esteem"-gull from a lack of self-esteem ...
and so is ...
well, but it is hard ... we recognize that loffciam the whole world (his world, in which the good is black, and evil is pink ... and ... Young-a little pink creature ... exactly ... złoooo clean! xdd)
odpierdoliło pokupywałam me and black sweaters (the incarnation of good with me: DD)

We have a school retreat ... and to the church, as the host of mohair ...

"When the days
and came to defend the palace
cross straight into the walls
went
mohery the war rydzykowskiego square"

little whore did not work out ... but ok may be, everyone knows that he makes fun of the cross xdd

hahah, boring to me ... tomorrow is mooooooże's sleep ... maybe ... and if you do not hurry a good nights sleep ... the mass xdd
because I do not listen to what they're there, fuck ...
Today we did a bill conscience (and no one was listening księżulka) and suddenly I hear: "Do you committed a sin of masturbation?"

fuck ... I let them change the names xdd

I do not like religion ... until he was forced to me, it was fucking great, until we zajebistego catechist (ks.Jarusia)-was a mega ...

and now we have a poor old woman over 40 (and even after 50), where each lesson is monotonous bullshit for half an hour, the cry of "professor Koselke" and 10 minutes of writing, every 3 months is a test ... How whore can do tests of religion? xdd

As kartkówki with in-f'u xdd

no, but ... fuck school ... I go there just to sit ... because "the seat is my hobby", DD

only with this fuckery-do not take this seriously ... weird that it looked like;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment