Thursday, April 21, 2011

Defrosting Sausages In Microwave How Long

breathe volleyball ...

is everything to me, really ...
is for me, as a boy, whom he never really had ... (because it was at a distance)
I say about her, just as in love with a woman tells a man:
fall asleep and wake up with a view to just about volleyball.
is my stimulus stimulant ... no matter when, but when I hear the word legs themselves undermine the jump, and the hands are to receive ...
I love it because it is all \u0026lt;3
I can not think about it for a minute, second, or even a fraction of the ...
associates with her own future, it is my past and present ...
I play, more than I love ... do you know that feeling when the floor becomes a home, a friend of the ball, knee pads are like underwear, mesh as the boundary between me and the enemy, who becomes a friend mesh ... light fall on you and you feel like you have fly, so you jump to attack and you raise these 60 cm in dosiężnym ...
and then come back ... and it is as if you were in any action to receive new life and only you and your friends to decide how to survive ... is to make mistakes, and what weight they will be if you survive them quickly and safely , slowly and carefully ... and whether the this 'life' is something after you (point, DD)

I typed in the title that I breathe the retina, because it's true ...
've lost the ability to think for him to-validate ... when I write something wrong, it's not about that, I do not know, I know ... but I can not stop thinking about the retina, when thou hast the word of the text reminds me of It ...

Maybe it's crazy, maybe normal, maybe I'm an ordinary pojebańcem seriously, who found himself something fanatically praising ... but that's how I feel ...

I was Libero, answered and fall ... I fall wiping the filth from the floor.
but I completely do not mind me ... I have no self-esteem, so I do not care if it's ridiculous, pathetic, and still others ...
And by that I have now no other no ... no slime in the knee causes pain, pain ... but it gives me satisfaction ... to understand that it is indeed a sacrifice, because it is important to me ... but as for me might not be important, something that is an integral part of my existence ...

if someone had asked me to describe myself in two words, that the words were: volleyball and pojebaniec;))

So many say, more, how to mobilize, so far ... the keyboard bite me;))
dedicate Note Siorkom Asia and Kate, because I remembered what I love, what is for me important and how I want to live ...
scribble a sense, those here are the Jonas ... thanks for the motivation to ... the growing hatred for you and also guide me what is important for me ... and now no longer count, as for me- .-

Nice Christian rites and pleasant to listen to the sacramental churches fuckery of the egg as a symbol of new life (something in it, because if not the kernel, there would be no sperm, and sperm were not there would be no new life) ...
Hmmm, tasty food (czyt.niech you in the throat and will udławcie this egg) ...
Dyngus wet (and it was necessary to keep the bucket)
nice, posranych holidays ... and let me just touch them Dyngus family, and regret that I'm alive ... (if you have not already done)
Bye-Fuckin'Princess CIPKENSY 4ever

Do not change your mind,
do not change your style They love
thing in your life
... and do not give, the fuck up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment