Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Have One Fibroid And Im Pregnant

hunk, DD July

If ever I have written that the Australians are good-looking-back to this ... They
megaprzystojni! Especially
Igor Yudin (he wł.Rosjanin xdd) and Jayden Seeley;))
The second is 3 already YouTube'owy hunk;))
terribly talented, sweet and bloody hell ... gejowaty;)) but I do not mind
me 3, I have learned that (almost) everyone who I like are those such as Madox, DD
Deshabillez-moi xdd
good, I Piss xdd

the Jayden'a ... How the fuck can know how to play drums, guitars: electric, acoustic, classical guitar, bass, probably also on the piano, keyboards, etc., the ukulele (!) and still sing so horny, she was just 18 years old?
I do not know, but I wish Jayden'owi success, he deserves it;))

O and something else ... it has a black Ibanez TCY ... does not live for it! I do not let
xdd

and as to his style: great style ... only those T-shirts with the "neck" ... terrible, but somehow I survived it, turned a blind eye and not see, ooo, DD

already served Jayden than that ... no matter: I'm coming to listen
DD sum 41, DD
a koszulmyksa Offspring tends to me anymore, unless xdd
Bye, Cipkensy, DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment