Tuesday, March 8, 2011

To Describe Cute Baby

boredom

Immobilization hand in a sling brings with it some complications. Without it, you probably do more things próbowałabym. Sling, therefore, except that maintains the limb in the desired position, limits the number of steps taken by me. The hand is incapacitated, the fingers have almost full mobility, so it could do this and that. To the border of pain, of course. But I can not. I'm not allowed. Fingertips I'm not allowed to soak. This is an additional problem ... I can not wash herself, wash hair, wash the dishes. Today The first time I managed to pin up her hair. I feel it very well. Little success. But yes, it gives me a lot of activities difficult. Even when reading books is better to have two hands available. There are few things that can be addressed. Every day there is always something to do - some cleaning, laundry, wash. Now, do not give advice.
kids are at home. Either sick or just had a disease, or for companionship. I can not leave the house, a small yet a fever 38 degrees yesterday afternoon it probably got a fever accretion.
And so I walk around the house. Little sit at the computer - but if you can? Read a little bit, but quickly tired of a healthy hand (I have a book that is very close:)) I can not eat much, because the weight loss. Sometimes I have a spurt that porobię myself to knit ... But I can not! Well, what I am poor I do?
So bored. But the shame!

0 comments:

Post a Comment