Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Raised Backyard Terrace

something lurking

Something is lurking. Something is trying to sprout just below the skin. This anxiety, perhaps fear, a sense of meaninglessness. Such a tiny depression. It is a kind of hopelessness, lack of motivation for life. It appears especially in the morning. The fear of the day. Longing to day was over before it began in earnest. Worried about time. So much time in front of me, so many hours, which I do in them? This feeling is different from the discomfort that I remember from before the disease. This is no ordinary low mood, kind of blues. This fear and hopelessness.



Then there upset wonder: how is it possible when I take so many drugs with antidepressant activity? Velafax, Wellbutrin, Abilify ... Eating lots. In three weeks I go back to work. How can we change anything now? After all, it is better not to make changes to a proven set of drugs against such a big event. So, for now still no time to think about the movements of drugs. For now, my symptoms are less severe and are eligible for observation. But sad to me that they appear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment