Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Graduation Friendship Quotes

It's called talent ...

just attacked me a plate of sandwiches!
It was the attempt on the life of your Fuckin'Princess ...
Honestly-Ketchup was everywhere, but I won with them the deadly fight xdd
I now call upon a team of "Fakt" and tell them about traumatic experiences, then call the Durczok, because on the occasion of sandwiches from a branch-ninja assassins ujebały my table (and yes cry Durczok tube, but there's always something, DD)
and finally sue the plate to the "comments" ... or to the court and call ... the police that the assailants spoke xdd
main thing that I could sandwiches-ninja "fighting back", DD
And seriously ... wypierdoliłam for each dish, as I sat in compiling ...
ehh, it's called talent ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment