Friday, March 25, 2011

How Much Do A Box Of Patron Cost

time flows differently


Today
time flows differently. Girls draw, the young do an experiment with glasses. He filled the same glasses of water each to a different level, and check what appears sound. I am I walk around the house. A day like every day, but time runs differently. Otherwise, because my husband still does not return home. It has a corporate event, spend the night at my brother. Usually about this time I'm waiting. Eagerly, I wonder whether is out of work. Day is divided into the time before and after his return. Today, no. Today, time is continuity. Continuum. It contains some leniwość, a lot of inertia. Podłubię evening probably a little on the internet. Maybe none of this out, if I'm so sleepy again as recent times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment