Monday, February 28, 2011

Pokemon Emeraldrom Mac

feet out to the nursery

Winter poses various difficulties. One of them is the need to dress and their families in the multiple layers of thick clothing. Theoretically, the kids know how to dress themselves ... We went out today to kindergarten. Misiak started to wake up 10 minutes earlier than usual, about 7:50. Zabbai youngest got up after some five minutes later and demanded cocoa. Good ours, it augurs well. But Żabbiś was impossible. Five to eight pulled him from the bed to the sound of approaching our windows garbage. He ran in pidżamce watch. Somehow we started to dress. A small detail I had to adjust Żabbisiowi alarm clock for three minutes, he fell asleep while sitting at the dressing. Alarm has been very mobilizing, Żabbiś dressed minute before time. Brushing your teeth pretty well, though now that I think about is I'm not sure whether a child had washed them at all ... Zabbai little washed for sure, I helped her. In the winter dress pants again, we had some wake up ... In the end I've gone to help. My shoes with a little help. Then, jackets, scarves, etc. .. This is the moment when I can begin to dress: a warm scarf, Downy Jacket ...
- Siikuu! O Christmas
Petronelo! How am I gonna do with her pee? Peace, only peace can save me. Sprang rug in the bathroom, went into there with your boots on and at that moment appreciate the fact that today is not dressed in overalls Żabby. Leaving the house
still had to beat was blocked by a bored waiting Żabbisia castle.
And so every day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment