Monday, February 28, 2011

Frequency Hindi Channel On Hotbird

operation


after tomorrow I will have operated upon left arm. This carpal tunnel syndrome. I have already three years and finally found a doctor who advised him to treat the cause. So open and free the nerves from the surrounding granulation tissue is likely. Symptoms include numbness and pain in the hands (hands), especially at night. My hands go numb in the performance of an increasing number of household chores: chopping vegetables, washing the floor, lifting pots ... The right hand also in writing. And I can not knit, sweater, do the fourth year. On Wednesday I go to a nearby town for treatment. I got a very quick time, because the qualified I was last week. This surprised us, but I think the sooner the better. I do not know in what condition will the hand after surgery, how much would be unwieldy. A. took three days off for the occasion, with the help offer a grandmother. And I hope that it will not be so bad and I will return quickly to form, and thus independence. I guess that will use the situation and treat yourself a little Elbe:) Greater risk is, however, that the activity I will pull out too quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment