Friday, January 21, 2011

Wholesale Cooking Oil Dallas

HOT! Duke Nukem Forever as early as 6 May 2011. Trailer Premiere Edition 3

Hail to the King, baby!

written 13 years we had to wait for Duke Nukem Forever. Many doubted many others osiwiało bald. I can say nadejszła memorable event !!!!! In the U.S., will be shown May 3 at our May 6, 2011. Here's premiere trailer. Waiting for us a huge dose of humor and mad Księciunia climate. After the last 2 weeks of the Borderlands, I am sure that the studio Gearbox Software's stock equal to the task and waits for us long and colorful single-player campaign, oops is for two players in the end he loved Duke Nukem Księciunio! I like a good cigar ... and a bad woman ...






... My name is Duke Nukem - and I'm coming to get the rest of you alien bastards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment